• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

I've fully embraced the Connecticut connection and these are one of the best, IMHO.tmp_31758-IMG_20160229_2157088582129716907.jpg

Oliva melanio petit corona. Leathery and woody smoke. Solid medium/full flavor, medium plus strength.

Nica libre robusta...just barely hitting medium at the moment

Oliva melanio petit corona. Leathery and woody smoke. Solid medium/full flavor, medium plus strength.
I bought a box of those, easily over a year ago, and still haven't smoked one. Did you smoke any of those Aged 601s yet?

I bought a box of those, easily over a year ago, and still haven't smoked one. Did you smoke any of those Aged 601s yet?
Yes had 1 red, 1 black. I think the age compliments the red better. Though the black is pretty smooth, just not very much change in flavor throughout. Since the red had more umph and still does, it's a better smoke in my opinion.

Reinado Grand Empire Reserve Ecuador for my walkdown. Not overly complex but a nice oomph given the narrow RG.

How do you like those? What would you compare them to? I keep thinking about getting a box of these but haven't pulled the trigger.
I loved it. More on the mellow side, has a sweet/honey taste to it among other flavors of course. Very good for the price for sure. Not sure what I'd compare it to though since I only had the one, but based on the one I'm glad I made a box purchase.