• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Juan Lopez S#2 from '14....very nice smoke. Had some of that sharp sourdough youth to start but opened up really nice with a lot of flavor. My impulse purchase was a good one.

Anejo 888, to me, it was like a 77 and a 46 had a baby. Pretty good stogie.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 3
Dug a cigar out of the coolerdor that's been sitting for awhile. Got it at one of the NERF's several years ago. Drew Estates Dirty Rat. It was surprisingly a great smoke. Didn't know much about this cigar but wish I scored a few more at the NERF.

Just ate dinner and about to light up a Garcia y Vega English Corona and watch the sunset on the mighty Mississippi River.

AF Añejo Reservation Xtra Viejo.

:( it's like smoking through a straw.
No restriction and not much flavor.

Sad Panda.

Friday's commute home, had a BV reserva corona. In my opinion if you find the Edicion limitadas too mild, you may enjoy these more. Very similar to the BVEL2008 but has more earthiness and a tad more strength. Very good smoke for the price. This was pretty much ROTT also, no burn issues, no draw issues.

Haven't tried that one either. Emailed my vendor and added to my order. :cool:
You'll love it, Danno. Smooth Epernay nuts 'n honey, but for some reason I get a little bit more pepper in the Le Petit than I do the rest of the line. I chalk it up to the vitola because I get that even after they've rested for a few years.

Too weak to stay out of the ROTT stuff....the '99 VR Clasicos still have a LOT of good flavor, pretty exceptional. Also smoked a Partagas Serie E No. 2, and that is an excellent cigar worth the extra $$. Only a couple seconds of ammonia to start, and then a very deep rosey floral, savory herbal profile that reminded me of what made me first love PSD4's back in the day. Like greeting an old friend. Big body and strength for a Cuban...aging potential galore. Both thumbs way up.

Just lit a BV EL 08.

Pre light draw was almost like a hint of mint...

Draw is a bit tight, but so far it's decent.