• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Well C, since my age gets in the way I hadn't thought about it that way, butt, yeah, it's worth the try. Dirty Harry is not wrong on this one "punk".

I thought mine was quite the looker when I got the leaf off of it. Initially, I had low expectations, but it was a nice stick.

RyJ Wide Churchill....really nice smoke. Other than the Illusione Anunnaki I can't think of many NC's with a RG of 54 and above that I enjoy smoking unless they're box pressed. Now I'm getting into what I normally consider jawbreaker sized Cubans and loving them...these RyJ's, and the PSE2's are great. Going to try my first Hoyo de San Juan tomorrow, so if that's a good smoke this could be a serious trend for me.

RyJ Wide Churchill....really nice smoke. Other than the Illusione Anunnaki I can't think of many NC's with a RG of 54 and above that I enjoy smoking unless they're box pressed. Now I'm getting into what I normally consider jawbreaker sized Cubans and loving them...these RyJ's, and the PSE2's are great. Going to try my first Hoyo de San Juan tomorrow, so if that's a good smoke this could be a serious trend for me.

Ok. I'm on a mission to find and smoke an Anunnaki just because I'm such an Ancient Aliens geek.

Is that really him? If not, a spitting image.

Anejo 46 for tonight.

Like Mr. Trout, a morning with a Padron 3000 means it's going to be a good day ( after attaching the freaking leaves again. Dang my neighbors late tree.

Tried my first Le Hoyo de San Juan this morning. Great as an early smoke/first smoke of the day....light bodied and flavors on the sweeter/baked good end of things. With a cup of hot tea and a scone for breakfast, this would be the cigar for the occasion.