• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

I can send you one if you like :)

My arm could be twisted had you not already mailed out my other goodies and were just tossing it in there.

But no reason to send another package. Just thought I'd give you kudos on the amazing stick there. Nice job braving the weather!

Next package for sure...

Yes, damn good stick, but I couldn't feel my hands at the end... Still worth it though...

Haha!! For you maybe :)

Here is another winner... This would have made the top 5 had I smoked it last year... Fantastic cigar, to be so young...

Cohiba Lanceros - MUO MAY 15

cohiba%20cold_zpseepzbzrw.png

Got a bit fancy today. :D

The base pad extenders for my Glock 43 showed up, so I ran out to the shed and installed them. Perfect time to light up the new Illusione H-Town Lancero!!!!

View media item 11623

I'm a Kimber guy, but it looks like you and I may have a vendor in common who sends tiny Cohiba ashtrays as holiday gifts, lol. Or maybe just coincidence.

Smoked a Lonsdale sized Four Kicks this morning. I don't remember liking them this much. Great flavor.

Sobremesa corona grande. Great smoke. Solid medium, slightly under medium plus. Nice consistent combo of sweetness, coffee, earthy, toasty, tobacco. A nice mild pepper note throughout. It's a solid solid stick. Would not think twice about seeking more of these.

Thanks Zeemanb.

I'm a Kimber guy, but it looks like you and I may have a vendor in common who sends tiny Cohiba ashtrays as holiday gifts, lol. Or maybe just coincidence.

Smoked a Lonsdale sized Four Kicks this morning. I don't remember liking them this much. Great flavor.

Actually, that was a re-gift from my good friend.
But if the vendor is the same, I do hope to become a customer of theirs. I will consider that two independent and positive reviews. ;)

Sobremesa corona grande. Great smoke. Solid medium, slightly under medium plus. Nice consistent combo of sweetness, coffee, earthy, toasty, tobacco. A nice mild pepper note throughout. It's a solid solid stick. Would not think twice about seeking more of these.

Thanks Zeemanb.
Glad to finally get a report on these from a palate I trust.

Back