• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Started the evening out with a very nice Behike 54... creamy, smooth and delicious... 46 degrees as well here in So Cal, but nice and warm next to the fire.

behike%2054_zpsoadzkmcy.png

Next up was a 1980 something Montecristo Especial. Amazing...

monyt%20esp_zpsanc4prer.png

Last edited:
I have some of those. I guess I should smoke one.
I believe age can make a substantial difference with these cigars... these are from 2010, and from a taste standpoint, 5 years seem to be the magic number...

Finally smoking my first 2016 cigar....ECCJ 20th. I wanted zero room for error.

I believe age can make a substantial difference with these cigars... these are from 2010, and from a taste standpoint, 5 years seem to be the magic number...
Mine are BTO SEP 12. Can't believe I haven't smoked one, yet.

Mine are BTO SEP 12. Can't believe I haven't smoked one, yet.
Great code and year... I would try one now, and if it is great, continue smoking them... If there are elbows or knees, I would put them down for another year...

Short Story Maduro
LA Aurora 100 Años Lancero

I'm not used to having to wear a jacket to smoke in So Cal. This El Niño thing has the weather all messed up.

First cigar of the year was my first Opus X. Given the price and semi-rarity of these cigars, I was a bit underwhelmed.

Speaking of heaters, that's on my must purchase list. The warm weather spell spoiled me. I've been freezing and it's still in the 40's.

Had a Vudu sacrifice while I mowed. Stopped for BLT's then continued with a MOW.

First cigar of the year was my first Opus X. Given the price and semi-rarity of these cigars, I was a bit underwhelmed.

Speaking of heaters, that's on my must purchase list. The warm weather spell spoiled me. I've been freezing and it's still in the 40's.

Those damn things are hit or miss for me. Only a couple have ever made my ears perk. Perfection No. 2 seems to be my sweet spot. Unfortunately given the fact there are so many in the line, a second job may be in order for most to sample them all.

First of 2016 was a Bolivar. Yesterday a Partagas given by my secret Santa!

Some unbanded smoke that was given to my by my vendor. I think it was an Espinosa pre-release. A toro. It was pretty good. Need to see if he remembers which line it came from. It easily had a a couple of years on it.

Last day of break before classes start back up plus my B-Day so decided to start the day of with a Monte #4 with morning coffee. After lunch had a Punch Punch from 05. Finished the evening off with one of my last E.D. 109's from the first release. Not a bad day at all.

Last day of break before classes start back up plus my B-Day so decided to start the day of with a Monte #4 with morning coffee. After lunch had a Punch Punch from 05. Finished the evening off with one of my last E.D. 109's from the first release. Not a bad day at all.
Very nice! And... Happy Birthday!

Those damn things are hit or miss for me. Only a couple have ever made my ears perk. Perfection No. 2 seems to be my sweet spot. Unfortunately given the fact there are so many in the line, a second job may be in order for most to sample them all.

I've definitely had better Opus X... But as long as this one was, good thing it wasn't stronger.

7 degrees today. I'm tapping out. Only indoor B&M's for me until Summer. I'm officially in hibernation...