• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Omg how can you handle that thing so early in the morning?? :eek::D:p

I lit up an opus x xxx (power ranger) this am. Since it had some age, was smoother than the fresh version, but still packed a nice punch. I'm not typically one to enjoy strong smoked either, but every once in a while, they seem to hit the spot well.

I lit up an opus x xxx (power ranger) this am. Since it had some age, was smoother than the fresh version, but still packed a nice punch. I'm not typically one to enjoy strong smoked either, but every once in a while, they seem to hit the spot well.
Well it wasn't so much that it's strong, and holy crap those piggies are :p, but I couldn't image early in the morning. In order to even consider a strong cigar like that I need to have eaten a huge meal and had a few drink put in me :p

A Power Ranger in the a.m. is no joke, but a strong smoke in the morning really helps to pick out a broader range of subtle flavors, at least in my experience. I'll brave a Neanderthal one of these mornings!

Had another HE Norteño this morning....I'm starting to like these quite a bit for a change of pace.

Well it wasn't so much that it's strong, and holy crap those piggies are :p, but I couldn't image early in the morning. In order to even consider a strong cigar like that I need to have eaten a huge meal and had a few drink put in me :p
You're such a girl. And all this time I had your husband pegged as the feminine smoker in your house.

I enjoyed a '14 JL pc last night.

I can't wait until Spring so to break out some bigger vitolas. Forecast of 57 on Sat to smoke the honker Josh sent for my blind review. I'm looking forward to it but pretty sure it's a stumper as it does not look familiar. I love a challenge! ;)

You're such a girl. And all this time I had your husband pegged as the feminine smoker in your house.
Yes, I do have a vagina, thanks for pointing that out :p Just because I haven't killed all my tastebuds yet and enjoy a more classy and elegant cigar, doesn't mean I'm a feminine smoker :)

I plan to have one to celebrate my truck coming home from the body shop. Hopefully, tomorrow, but it's already two weeks later than promised.

Sorry to hear about your truck, wish you all the best.

Enjoy the lancero.

Smokeded a Cohiba Piramides while I played hookey from work. Went to the dentist and the DMV, and then I noticed there was 70* weather and couldn't bring myself to venture to work. Lol, way better than working. I fail to understand how some people can't retire, I could do it right now, no problems....

Only problem is when I'm done with a stick like that is that I realize it's all I ever want to smoke.... Simply excellent....

No truck, so I'm slumming it with a Padron Maduro. :p:p

Just nubbed a cohiba esplendid from 2010. Smooth right to the end!

Cohiba Puro Domnicana Toro. Interesting. I think if you enjoy liga privadas, you may enjoy this stick. Similar strength/flavor profile. Nice spice note throughout. Not bad, but not sure it warrants hunting down or the MSRP. In my opinion, it's a let's change it up and gothataway type of smoke.

Cohiba Puro Domnicana Toro. Interesting. I think if you enjoy liga privadas, you may enjoy this stick. Similar strength/flavor profile. Nice spice note throughout. Not bad, but not sure it warrants hunting down or the MSRP. In my opinion, it's a let's change it up and gothataway type of smoke.
They make some good cigars but I resent the marketing ploy with its "scammy" price point. NC Punch and Hoyo use a Cuban name but at less than half the price!