• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Couldn't keep away from the Johnny O short, perfect size for a before dinner cigar and a flavor profile that delivers.

image.jpeg

Last night, a JUN '15 Trinidad Coloniales during poker, paired with a Ballast Point Grunion pale ale. A cigar to remember, not even a year old and it was all sweet cream and vanilla cake.

Smoking a Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged Maduro.

It's quite bland. :(
Hope it wakes up as I move into the 2nd third at just over an hour into it.
I haven't tried it but I know that Perdomo cigars are like Pepins in that the filler shines when on the dryer side. Brings out the esters! :)
I smoked a Kill Bill after dinner. Love these things.

Got this from the MAWPIF thread and had never tried it. So I sat down to give it a shot. Fairly enjoyable for a total of 974.51 seconds

Thank you Brent!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Walkdown today is a Kristoff galerones series ceniza de plata toro. Got this one from Santa. Flavor wise it's fairly muted but will probably go good with the right drink. This thing is spicy as they come though. My lips were tingling on the prelight and the back of my throat could feel it for the first inch or two. If you like them spicy give this one a shot.