• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

So um, how did it compare being re-lit the next morning? Any changes at all?

Ya know Bri, I like the heck out of that smoke. Last night it was spot on, talked to me, gave "that loving feeling" that all I knew it was something to look forward to. I wasn't disappointed, but I don't dissect it. There was a lite rain, the birds were looking for food and I was peaceful. What more could I expect. Kind of reminds me of that song in Top Gun.

Ya know Bri, I like the heck out of that smoke. Last night it was spot on, talked to me, gave "that loving feeling" that all I knew it was something to look forward to. I wasn't disappointed, but I don't dissect it. There was a lite rain, the birds were looking for food and I was peaceful. What more could I expect. Kind of reminds me of that song in Top Gun.
Sounds great, what a nice time...

So, did you feed the birds?

Have hanging feeders which I supplement with special goodies. Have some new tufted guys just showed up and devour sunflower seeds, but the seed has a tuff she'll, so they fly to a branch, hold it with their foot and wack away at it. Have doves, woodpeckers both black breast and red headed, cardinals, titmouse, sparrows, wren and hummers etc. Had a local kind of parrot only once, have a squirrel getting too fat. Most you folks are young and have a life to live, me, love peacefulness. The critters help.

Have hanging feeders which I supplement with special goodies. Have some new tufted guys just showed up and devour sunflower seeds, but the seed has a tuff she'll, so they fly to a branch, hold it with their foot and wack away at it. Have doves, woodpeckers both black breast and red headed, cardinals, titmouse, sparrows, wren and hummers etc. Had a local kind of parrot only once, have a squirrel getting too fat. Most you folks are young and have a life to live, me, love peacefulness. The critters help.

I love feeding the birds in my backyard. Need to harvest some of the dove though. Them boogers will wipe out a feeder.

You should name that squirrel :rolleyes: