• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Really, it was boring?

That sucks.

Nothing wrong with the cigar per say. For me such a large vitola needs to be pretty special to keep me interested. After 90 minutes I got to the boredom part. But I finished it 45 minutes later. I just wasn't noticing any significant flavor profile shifts.

Nothing wrong with the cigar per say. For me such a large vitola needs to be pretty special to keep me interested. After 90 minutes I got to the boredom part. But I finished it 45 minutes later. I just wasn't noticing any significant flavor profile shifts.
A cigar experience is like any other in that set and setting are important. Plus you always never know, of course! ;) Tonight I smoked a L'Atelier Selection Speciale that was better than I expected. So I guess between us, it's even Steven. :p tmp_11197-IMG_20160622_194519945-422986442.jpg

index.php
Enjoying the evening. I'm really loving these when I feel like something mello.

A cigar experience is like any other in that set and setting are important. Plus you always never know, of course! ;) Tonight I smoked a L'Atelier Selection Speciale that was better than I expected. So I guess between us, it's even Steven. :p View attachment 13180
How are these compared to the regular L'Atelier line?

How are these compared to the regular L'Atelier line?
Creamier and better aged. More complexity but similar in flavor. This one had an extra year of box aging but they likely all do at this point. Flavor was mild spice with definite cocoa. Would get better with more age, IMHO.