• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Had a Hirochi Robaina sublime from this months split. Still had some burn issues but not as bad as before. I was able to baby it and reduce the touch ups so it didn't get a burnt flavor. Flavor wise a really good cigar.

Had a Hirochi Robaina sublime from this months split. Still had some burn issues but not as bad as before. I was able to baby it and reduce the touch ups so it didn't get a burnt flavor. Flavor wise a really good cigar.

Box-worthy? I keep twiddling my thumbs and thinking about these...

Box-worthy? I keep twiddling my thumbs and thinking about these...
I got it at a steep discount so I would say yes at that price but not the normal price. I do hope that a longer rest improves the burn though.

I got it at a steep discount so I would say yes at that price but not the normal price. I do hope that a longer rest improves the burn though.

I'm certainly intrigued. I'll keep my eyes open for a price drop somewhere and see what can be had, but I'll avoid the blind box purchase for now. Thanks for the input!

I'm certainly intrigued. I'll keep my eyes open for a price drop somewhere and see what can be had, but I'll avoid the blind box purchase for now. Thanks for the input!
Unless the burn gets better with age, I'd get frustrated after more than a fiver. The flavors are really good though.