• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

upload_2016-10-14_12-21-55.png Got the day going today with a quick tasty smoke, a Tabak Especial Colada Dulce w/ a Coffee (in the last clean granny cup I could find lol). These are nice in the morning. Sweet coffee tasting mild Connecticut Shade cigars. Have a Good Friday Everyone!
upload_2016-10-14_12-21-55.png

All Out King by Caldwell. I've got to thank Jerry for this one. At 6.5" x 54 rg it's one heck of a "toro". It's making for fantastic way to wrap up the long weekend.

edit: this one is worth trying again when they are finally released to retail. It puts out as much smoke as a Liga Privada #9, but is more medium bodied and balanced. The burn line is razor sharp too. Impressive construction.

View attachment 14151

Just smoked a AOK CG...definitely enjoy these, especially the first third when there seems to be a broader complexity. Considering the collaboration in the blend it kind of reminds me of a Liga #9 crossed with a King is Dead.

Today is a day for something special. Still deciding what that is. Might try the only Anejados that I actually liked. Party time.
Hahah, I hear that! Were have some good weather here today & with it being Friday - I totally Agree with you! Which Anejados did you like? I've never tried them, my name is Joe by the way.

Hahah, I hear that! Were have some good weather here today & with it being Friday - I totally Agree with you! Which Anejados did you like? I've never tried them, my name is Joe by the way.

Hey Joe! The Partagas is about the only one I enjoyed. The MC didn't live up to expectations and the Hoyo was okay, but the Partagas actually felt worth the premium stick price.

Hey Joe! The Partagas is about the only one I enjoyed. The MC didn't live up to expectations and the Hoyo was okay, but the Partagas actually felt worth the premium stick price.
Okay cool, I didn't know there was that many I only knew of the Montecristo & Romeo y Julieta. I've got one Anejo left in my personal stash- I've been waiting to smoke with my wife, she's getting into cigars more lately & I want her to try it so she can see what a really well made 'special' cigar is like. I'll have to track down a Partagas Anejados & give them a try one of these days.