• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Murcielago Nocturne

I don't know much about this cigar line, admittedly, but I know I like the cigar. They seem to be a mid-priced cigar via all the major distributors, so it's apparently not a Fighting Cock... uhhh... fighter. I've smoked three of them in the last week, and I really, really like it.

The Dona Nievas in Toro. A little known, underrated stick. Sweet flavors and strong spices with some power..yet a medium body. An easy draw, yet well packed and slow burning. By El Galan. View attachment 14952

Smoked a couple of the Dona Nieves Nievita and they are nice especially considering the cost.

Murcielago Nocturne

I don't know much about this cigar line, admittedly, but I know I like the cigar. They seem to be a mid-priced cigar via all the major distributors, so it's apparently not a Fighting Cock... uhhh... fighter. I've smoked three of them in the last week, and I really, really like it.
I'm not sure how these differ from the original release, but this is a Pepin rolled stick. I really like them. They have a Padron like taste to me.

Smoked two during the championship last night, Warped Corto and Tatuaje Black. Since I usually smoke Fuente (95% of my humidor is Fuente), I've been picking out different stuff lately. I loved both.

Are the other Warped cigars on the same level?

Smoked two during the championship last night, Warped Corto and Tatuaje Black. Since I usually smoke Fuente (95% of my humidor is Fuente), I've been picking out different stuff lately. I loved both.

Don't remember if I had the corto, but warped has some good stuff. There are a few reviews out by Wyatt and Bri. The El Oso and Futuro are box worthy IMO. Try them out when you get a chance.

Don't remember if I had the corto, but warped has some good stuff. There are a few reviews out by Wyatt and Bri. The El Oso and Futuro are box worthy IMO. Try them out when you get a chance.

La Colmena #44 is also fantastic. You can often find a box for around $92 on FS auction site every other week or so.

My only experience was the Warped El Oso Cub. A very nice cigar with a lot of flavor and perfectly rolled. I would recommend these.

The smoke looks awesome in your pic!
Humans seem to have a primal fascination with the play of smoke and light. The cigar was fantastic. Way to go Don P!