• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Last year we took a family vacation to Dominican Republic and my 1 year old daughter found this on the beach and brought it to me. The minute I saw it I knew that it would make the perfect cigar stand and I have been using it as such ever since.

Here is a picture of her the day she found the rock, she's holding it.
20161125_132705_zpsyyvrigmm.jpg
What cuteness!

Last year we took a family vacation to Dominican Republic and my 1 year old daughter found this on the beach and brought it to me. The minute I saw it I knew that it would make the perfect cigar stand and I have been using it as such ever since.

Very cool, and that adds to the sentimental value too. Your daughter is super adorable btw :)

Too cute!

Mike, she's beautiful and thank God she looks like mom! Wow how time flies.

You owe me a barbecue brother. Let me know when to take a trip down your way. I'm camping out in your driveway with my motorhome!

For those that don't know - Mike can barbecue his arse off.

She's a cutie and looks a lot like mom Michael!!! Better watch out when she hits her teenage years brother......

She's a cutie and looks a lot like mom Michael!!! Better watch out when she hits her teenage years brother......

John, have you seen Michael? I feel bad for the boys when she begins dating. Michael is like 10 ft tall and jacked as shiz. They're going to be running home after they meet him.:D

Mike, she's beautiful and thank God she looks like mom! Wow how time flies.

You owe me a barbecue brother. Let me know when to take a trip down your way. I'm camping out in your driveway with my motorhome!

For those that don't know - Mike can barbecue his arse off.

Thanks! And trust me bro, you are at the top of the list of people to invite over when I do the first big "BBQ" of this year. My plan is to cook a whole pig in la caja china and smoke a bunch of homemade sausages. You don't have to camp out on the driveway, I got room for you in the house and if not I'll make some!

Thanks and I'm ready for war lol

That was very likely mold and not plume.
Plume is typically associated with aged cigars, but it can occur on younger cigars. It's also possible it's just dust from the cedar or from the band, but the picture isn't high enough resolution to be able to tell.

Plume is typically associated with aged cigars, but it can occur on younger cigars. It's also possible it's just dust from the cedar or from the band, but the picture isn't high enough resolution to be able to tell.

My theory is that Plume = UFO/Yeti/Ghost. I can't say I've ever experienced it, but some people say they have.
For those that say they have, can it be definitively proved that it really was what they thought it was?

On Saturday, I overheard a lady say that rocks talk to her. They don't talk to me, but doesn't mean they can't.

Useless trivia: I'd be tickled shitless to see a real UFO. :)

My theory is that Plume = UFO/Yeti/Ghost. I can't say I've ever experienced it, but some people say they have.
For those that say they have, can it be definitively proved that it really was what they thought it was?

On Saturday, I overheard a lady say that rocks talk to her. They don't talk to me, but doesn't mean they can't.

Useless trivia: I'd be tickled shitless to see a real UFO. :)
Josh has actually had a few that had plume on it, so I can say it exists. But then for some there's the question of if that powder (which is determined to not be mold) is really crystallized oils and not something else. What else could it be? I know there are some who don't really believe in it I guess. I think Josh had a couple younger ones with it on it too, and yes, he knows the difference between mold and plume lol

Maybe one day you'll see an actual UFO, the day you smoke your first plume ridden cigar :D and maybe you'll be enjoying it with that rock lady :p

Mold is ridiculously easy to identify and distinguish from plume. That there is confusion in the hobby is testament to misinformation and greed. In my experience, the worst offenders are cigars reps.
We've been into some stores that had moldy sticks and they insisted on telling us it's plume :rolleyes:They are either stupid or think that we are.