• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

All. Of. Them.

But for real, one of my go-to's is the 2000 Tubo. The Nicaragua robusto tubo is also a fantastic smoke. Millenium blend... you name it. I tend to stay away from the smaller vitolas just because I like the smoke to last longer, not because they're bad.
Yup. The Classic line will be extremely mild and probably tasteless to you, as would the Thousand line and probably the Gran Cru. In addition to what @bluue13 suggeted try the Colorado Claro and the 702 line. And to piggy back, anything with a dark or black band verses the white band is going to be one of their newer and typically stronger blends.

Wow! One of the best cigars in recent memory..... An OR Olivia V Lancero from a box I bought January 2008. Definitely not Cuban, but definitely excellent and complex. Dried fruit, white pepper, nuts, and something I can’t put my finger on. Reminds me of something.
58DB5A1C-6CD3-471B-A271-02049E1FA864.jpeg

Wow! One of the best cigars in recent memory..... An OR Olivia V Lancero from a box I bought January 2008. Definitely not Cuban, but definitely excellent and complex. Dried fruit, white pepper, nuts, and something I can’t put my finger on. Reminds me of something.
View attachment 35225
You’ve really been on a N/C kick lately. I’m expecting to see a massive CC sale up on the forums soon.