• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Tatuaje Tainos - from a box purchased from mu mike in 2013.

Really nice smoke. These must be hitting their stride. I tried to dry box, but don't have a box that will hold 7 5/8 inches.

Had to touch up the burn several times but wasn't bad. Very flavorful and smooth.

Attachments

• painted tainosjpg.jpg
    painted tainosjpg.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 7
Smoking an awesome cigar that was gifted to me by an awesome Brother!!! @jfields my 90 year old grandpa went home from the hospital after 3 days with a clean bill of health and we are having fire pit weather!!! What better excuse to break out an awesome cigar!!! Paired with water to enjoy only the cigars flavors!
A6B1154D-99C8-4EB2-BE5B-0BD08550A99D.jpeg3251D79E-ADC7-4CFF-9AAB-9B8922B785A1.jpegD9687B94-A2B8-44DA-A743-13C700902550.jpeg

Smoking an awesome cigar that was gifted to me by an awesome Brother!!! @jfields my 90 year old grandpa went home from the hospital after 3 days with a clean bill of health and we are having fire pit weather!!! What better excuse to break out an awesome cigar!!! Paired with water to enjoy only the cigars flavors!
View attachment 35280View attachment 35281View attachment 35282
Thanks for sharing! Always makes my day to make someone else’s. Glad to hear your grandad is doing well Chad.

You’ve really been on a N/C kick lately. I’m expecting to see a massive CC sale up on the forums soon.
Hey I wouldn’t get carried away! 😂
Honestly, freeing up some space where I had boxes three deep shoved in coolers, led to a lot of forgotten boxes of cigars I had. A lot of NC don’t age very well IMO, but that Olivia is definitely an exception.