• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

How was it?

Terrible, honestly. I thought that the draw had opened up a bit since clipping it on Saturday, but it didn't, really. No good flavors to speak of, though it did have fleeting moments of "Upmann". I caught some strong ammonia near the end, so I'm not sure if it is in its sick period, or just needs more time. I smoked another from the same box (it was part of the FF split) a few weeks ago, and it was great. Hopefully this was just a CC QC dud...

Terrible, honestly. I thought that the draw had opened up a bit since clipping it on Saturday, but it didn't, really. No good flavors to speak of, though it did have fleeting moments of "Upmann". I caught some strong ammonia near the end, so I'm not sure if it is in its sick period, or just needs more time. I smoked another from the same box (it was part of the FF split) a few weeks ago, and it was great. Hopefully this was just a CC QC dud...
These recent boxes are using the “old ways” that allowed the cigars to age really well, but they do take some time, and some of the ones I’ve smoked exhibited the same traits... put them away for another 6 months and try them again... They will “eventually” be great cigars...

These recent boxes are using the “old ways” that allowed the cigars to age really well, but they do take some time, and some of the ones I’ve smoked exhibited the same traits... put them away for another 6 months and try them again... They will “eventually” be great cigars...

I recall from your other thread, so I'm holding out hope for these last few I have from the split. I still have about half of that other 2018 box in the humidor that I've pretty much made myself forget about for the time being.