• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

What did you think?
The draw was perfect, the burn was a little wonky at times, had to touch it up twice. Flavors were nice, nothing too in your face, but had some subtle changes, throughout the entire cigar was a cayenne pepper note and a little hint of some sweetness... All and all I enjoyed it, but honestly for the price I thought it would be better...

The draw was perfect, the burn was a little wonky at times, had to touch it up twice. Flavors were nice, nothing too in your face, but had some subtle changes, throughout the entire cigar was a cayenne pepper note and a little hint of some sweetness... All and all I enjoyed it, but honestly for the price I thought it would be better...
Good detailed answer... I like it.

How was it?

Had time for this today, and it was delicious... Thank you Nathan @Acclaym

View attachment 36972

And it was very early

View attachment 36973

Smoking it now Very interesting seems like the 20 crop that you mentioned previously. I have 4 more so will ask him what’s the aging potential on this. But my initial prognosis is this will be amazing in 4-5 years

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that! I was going to take a photo of the bit above the cigar, because that's as far down as I had scrolled reading what he wrote. I was all ready to congratulate him! 🤣
Same same... lol