• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

How was the Stagg?

The Stagg was this year's release and quite a bit less alcohol by content, at 116ish proof, than prior years but still had a nice flavor profile. My friend thought it was smoky, but I couldn't really identify that, still it is a very smooth tasty bourbon with some caramel and vanilla and a lengthy finish.

These aren't LE's, but time does them well. The ones I got are mid-19's, smoking pretty darn well ROTT. For $2.40 a stick, you get what you get, which is a very good tasting smoke. Reminded myself how much I like these for a quick or "might be interrupted" smoke.
I'll have to check em out, big fan of budget Habanos.

first a thank you to a Brooklyn brother for this opportunity. My knowledge as you all know is not too many notches above nil when it comes to the forbidden fruit, but this for me is a dandy smoke. Actually setting me back on my running plane and I can use that today. The fun part of this is being avle to think of "Da Bums " when they still played there ( ya gotta be a little old to remember that ). An another joy for the day, the country is trillionaires for the day. I hooe this helps those in need of the help. All you BOTL's, have a good day.

A99878C0-7816-49A5-BA79-C6F6A3255390.jpeg

Since we can send out vicarious requests, will someone smoke a RASS, Mag 46, or something sun grown for me today? No smoking for me until this headache goes away. :(