• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Alright, so I've been doing a lot of yard work and husband-y type stuff, and acting like it's all a way bigger deal than it is. So this has helped me to ease my wife into the reality that, yes, I'm going to have the occasional cigar out on the (pristine as of today) deck. Bonus- she's been having an occasional glass of wine and feeling a little guilty since my alcoholic ass doesn't have the same type of pandemic coping tool. So I'm all set but don't want to act overly eager.

With that said, if someone wants to fire up a RyJ Cazadore or extra nasty BBF, or maybe a Roma Craft Neanderthal, I'm not going to hate hearing about it.

Late 80’s Davidoff No.1 last night. It was a gift from a friend. Really nice cigar, but I’m not convinced it was real. The band just looked to pristine.
1998 Robania Familiar while cooking campfire chicken and vegetables (cooked in foil packets with EVOO). Had a small under-filled spot that tunneled, but it didn’t affect flavor. I’ve been pretty busy despite the tanking US economy, and feel grateful for that and the chance to enjoy a cigar.

Good Health my brothers and sisters!

Well, this ain't cause the caterpillar from crawling but it beat smoking one of those birchwood aged wonders. Punch Diablo Scamp retains the umph Punch has worked hard to establish, and sure as heck beats that infamous India warriors. Not bad, surely not refined but you are not paying for three years hanging and two years locked in a humi., and it survived a surprise hail storm. Be well brothers.

C569BA91-99B1-43F5-91F6-D9D4DF080945.jpeg

In celebration of having taken my first midterm in my journey towards a nursing degree, I’m smoking a LFD 25yr celebration cigar. I cannot recall it’s actual name but it was released recently. Oh, and I’m breaking in my new ash tray from 2 Guys Cigars!
PS- I’m breaking my Lenten fast of alcohol in this celebration. Have mercy on me Jesus.View attachment 29994
Ash tray rocks! Great beverage too! I like the punchier Lag. Nice combo to enjoy!

A little cooler weather and rain drew me outside this evening. It was time to just watch a game show and enjoy the time. I tried Cognac for the first time and I really like the change (from bourbon). Thankful I am able to escape a little and read through other posts and see what others are enjoying!
20200330_204936.jpg

A little cooler weather and rain drew me outside this evening. It was time to just watch a game show and enjoy the time. I tried Cognac for the first time and I really like the change (from bourbon). Thankful I am able to escape a little and read through other posts and see what others are enjoying!
View attachment 30414

you do realize what VSOP stands for don't you? Very Short On Protein 😜

The RG has some wrapper damage around the head, but I took a cue from Larry, and slathered that baby up (sometimes a cigar is just a cigar — honestly!). No loose draw for now. This is from the FF split, and I think I’m in love...

The Fuente was alright, too. 😂

FA95BFBD-FF9A-4495-BDCD-F4BABC5EB341.jpeg

7060D858-1AC3-4392-AC79-AFFEFDDE424C.jpeg