• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Holy hell. Smoking this reminds me of the college days when I needed some side money quickly. All joking aside, this was an awesome smoke from a brother and is very creamy and smooth, very nice cigar. Posting this, I’m 1/3 of the way through, and may grab me a little bite of something to make it through the rest lolView attachment 31474
Some of my absolute favorites. I loved pretty much anything LFD DL

Nah, they got a little beat up in shipping. Nothing too terrible or worth complaining about. It smoked great.
I believe that is a beetle hole... we’re these in a box? The hole is too perfect...

I believe that is a beetle hole... we’re these in a box? The hole is too perfect...

They were singles x 5 sent from a trusted local place. It was actually just received today. Interesting... I didn't peg it as a beetle hole. I'll look at the rest and quarantine them to a separate container, just to be safe.

2003 H.Upmann Sir Winston, courtesy of Roy R. Frosh, Elliot! Thank you so much.View attachment 31509
That’s a Unicorn cigar right there!
I chose a 50 Cab of 98 SLR Lonsdales over those when Lou’s had them both back in the day. While I don’t regret my decision, I wish I would have had the scratch for both. That was a stellar year for those...

A Sig III while re-working the deck stairs.
F95CEC41-2BA7-4D71-B1F1-BED3C93F07B4.jpeg