• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

I suppose it's all location dependent, but I usually bypass the humidors when I'm at a Total Wine or Bevmo. In my experience you won't find anything other than the usual suspects there. Sure, in a pinch I suppose it's better than a cheap liquor store, but I go there for what they specialize in: booze. They are booze merchants, not cigar merchants.
And i would expect that to be true but my area store had just as many selections as the cigar bar I go to except diffrent ones also and vice versa. That gurkha wasn't at cigar bar. And total wine only had that one cao I got i was looking for others. I like trying the varieties just like with craft beer so if they got something diffrent I havent tried that's good enough for me

Special thanks to Wingman1974 for this custom made cup with labels from all our smokes together.
The upper most label is a Bolivar from the land of Oz, his FIRST cuban ( broke his cherry ). The others are over 14 months, hand applied and layered. Knocked my paws off. Oh year, a Oliva Monticello M that hits all our notes. Wingman truly does fly. Our brotherhood ( all of us here ) is a marvelous thing. ALL you guys are amazing. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this great place.

C923F68F-5C7A-4E20-B936-06BD374C87AB.jpegC923F68F-5C7A-4E20-B936-06BD374C87AB.jpeg

Special thanks to Wingman1974 for this custom made cup with labels from all our smokes together.
The upper most label is a Bolivar from the land of Oz, his FIRST cuban ( broke his cherry ). The others are over 14 months, hand applied and layered. Knocked my paws off. Oh year, a Oliva Monticello M that hits all our notes. Wingman truly does fly. Our brotherhood ( all of us here ) is a marvelous thing. ALL you guys are amazing. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this great place.

View attachment 32015View attachment 32015
@wingman1974, I'd love to hear about the process you used to make that. Turned out great!

Just wanted to thank all our great soldiers here and abroad for their past and present service that allows us to keep celebrating our Independence Day and have all our rights and freedoms.
Here is to you !!!
....... and our Second Amendment 😉
90735C39-7316-4984-A101-3BD20F792725.jpeg