• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

It’s been a while since I’ve had a KFC. Let’s see if it still does it for me.

(There’s a distinct shade difference adove and below the band — I don’t recall that from previous sticks...)

View attachment 32254

Nick, i could never get into that KFC, thought it was harsh. But have you the opportunity to put it against the Nica Rustica? Would enjoy your take on that. It is full, BIG smoke bomb.

Loving this cigar. Medium strength wise with nutmeg and cream flavors accentuated by a spice that I can’t quite nail down. Very well balanced and burns perfectly. I think this would be something even CC only guys might enjoy

1DF3699B-E031-44AE-9C19-474BE7E55E42.jpeg

Nick, i could never get into that KFC, thought it was harsh. But have you the opportunity to put it against the Nica Rustica? Would enjoy your take on that. It is full, BIG smoke bomb.

I like just about every "traditional" Drew Estate cigar I've smoked. I've had several NRs, and I like them. I would have to smoke another one to really compare and contrast them, but I like both cigars.

New one to me. Found it in the bottom of my desktop humidor which means I am sure it was from a cigar festival grab bag. It was a decent smoke, I kept getting interrupted with work stuff so I'd like to smoke another one before I make judgment. There is probably another one in the humidor. Caldwell Blind Mans Bluff
IMG_4840.jpgIMG_4841.jpgIMG_4842.jpg