• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

The name on the box was @Glamkraze, out of Brooklyn NY. The band shows Happy Thanksgiving. And I don't know anything else. Hard to give a proper thank you but it is all I have to go by. Heavy chocolate on the pre-sniff. Wonderful burn, has a lite quality to the smoke and that is good this evening.

0EE6D68B-516B-429E-A0B1-6D946B86E74A.jpeg

Well, was looking forward to this smoke but got a little under the weather a few days ago and literally cannot taste anything. Figured cigar smoking would be different since I can use my nose to help with the flavors but nope, cannot taste anything on this cigar. This was still a gift and is still burning amazing so still gonna burn this one all the way down though. Thanks for this brother. I assume this would’ve been an awesome smoke if I would’ve used my brain.
FDC02096-9BD4-464E-BBAE-82FE01AC12E3.jpeg

That’s all you’ve got to say after smoking a 130 year old cigar 😂 How was the famous “black tobacco” they used back then? Any changes, any flavors?

lol! It was really awesome aside from the realization that I was smoking tobacco older than my Great Grandfather would be if he were still around. It didn’t evolve, but I didn’t really expect there to be so much flavor with the pepper and nicotine. I was honestly expecting it to be like the equivalent of drinking a La Croix water (I think there’s tobacco in here somewhere). 😉
What’s the story on the black tobacco? I did notice how dark it was and found that intriguing, but wasn’t aware of the back story.

Well, was looking forward to this smoke but got a little under the weather a few days ago and literally cannot taste anything. Figured cigar smoking would be different since I can use my nose to help with the flavors but nope, cannot taste anything on this cigar. This was still a gift and is still burning amazing so still gonna burn this one all the way down though. Thanks for this brother. I assume this would’ve been an awesome smoke if I would’ve used my brain.
View attachment 32495
Corona???? Dude you need to let us know, we all did the Virtual herf together. Great now I need to go get tested.

The name on the box was @Glamkraze, out of Brooklyn NY. The band shows Happy Thanksgiving. And I don't know anything else. Hard to give a proper thank you but it is all I have to go by. Heavy chocolate on the pre-sniff. Wonderful burn, has a lite quality to the smoke and that is good this evening.

View attachment 32494

Glad you enjoyed the stick. 😉