• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

This mornings thanks go to @stogieman, we all know as Charlie. If you don't know Charlie, shame on you. Indian Motorcycle 1901, Habano toro. Nice toothy stick with a tight burn, medium fullness and very refreshing. I might think Charlie was poking me about age, but I never saw this cycle in my youth, but hanging around the garage heard many stories. Good bike. wonderful smoke Charlie at 73°. Take good care of the boys at the "Point". Any a good time to say thank you for dropping in daily to say hello.

BB395956-1BB3-4DC8-B0A6-C7BA626FC97B.jpeg87400FE4-6F91-4738-A975-01066D7907F8.jpeg

This one is thanks to brother @tone-ny Must have good some extra vitamin z in my oatmeal this morning. I had at least smoked some tat's, so why not, hun? Well, each blends am not equal. Oh, forgot to mention a Cojonu 2003. And I have said I enjoy full. This is a lesson on how to sit on ones ass, at least for me. The foot just smacked me with cocoa, no doubts. Puffing also I actually found the oak, must have been an accident. Even tried a retro and there was the spice, not bad, but there. Making me take my time. Much thanks Tone.

5587EDD1-88BB-4167-9919-CD7F34EA9926.jpeg