• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Yes sir! And impressive you could see that with the blur. They belonged to my wife’s late grandfather and were passed down to me a year or so. It was my first round with them. They certainly did their job, I just didn’t do mine 🤣
My son plays my old set, they're really solid clubs, have definitely stood the test of time.

My son plays my old set, they're really solid clubs, have definitely stood the test of time.
Just got my 12 year old son a set of Callaway Strata Women's clubs. He is to big for youth and to short for Mens. His club speed is slow enough he benefits from the graphite shafts. $329 for a Driver, 3W 7W, 5H, 6-SW, putter and bag. Can't beat the price and a good in between set.

Just got my 12 year old son a set of Callaway Strata Women's clubs. He is to big for youth and to short for Mens. His club speed is slow enough he benefits from the graphite shafts. $329 for a Driver, 3W 7W, 5H, 6-SW, putter and bag. Can't beat the price and a good in between set.
Yeah, my son could probably benefit from graphite too, but he's just learning, and I think that the heavier clubs will teach him better balance. He's 13, and definitely not too short for men's clubs (6'), but also definitely doesn't have the swing speed for them, especially with the ZZ lites that actually play pretty stiff.

Today I'm going to pick on brother @ Jon Elliott. Choosing is the fun part, so408EA69F-5225-4346-A609-512A038C466D.jpeg408EA69F-5225-4346-A609-512A038C466D.jpeg I grabbed a Dos Hombre, Nic stick. Says natural, but the wrapper looked Conn. Well, this puppy is a more serious smoke than I imagined. No notes on the foot smell, it was lying in wait. It ain't lite, maybe morphs from lite plus to medium but in a pleasant way. Sitting out with joe and 79° and just enjoying the hell out of it. Good burn, ash don't hold for long but it keeps a good conversation going. Sorry about the photo, it was early, 7:30 and low light. Thanks Jon.

Today I'm going to pick on brother @ Jon Elliott. Choosing is the fun part, soView attachment 32898View attachment 32898 I grabbed a Dos Hombre, Nic stick. Says natural, but the wrapper looked Conn. Well, this puppy is a more serious smoke than I imagined. No notes on the foot smell, it was lying in wait. It ain't lite, maybe morphs from lite plus to medium but in a pleasant way. Sitting out with joe and 79° and just enjoying the hell out of it. Good burn, ash don't hold for long but it keeps a good conversation going. Sorry about the photo, it was early, 7:30 and low light. Thanks Jon.
That is a store brand Cigar from 2 Guys Smoke Shop up in NH.

Just “good”?

it’s really going to be hot here today, much hotter than @jfields area 😂 already 95 degrees at 9am...

View attachment 32859

So, I am smoking this SLR Churchill from the 90’s early today...

View attachment 32860
It was a lot better then just good. Had a buddy over and was making quick post. I really enjoyed it that night there was some unique flavors I havent noticed in other cigars almost floral slightly i want to say. However i was drinking some atomic pumpkin beers so the heat may have thrown it off