• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

How is it Kurt? Love Lanceros!

Second smoke of the day and a double espresso after quite a dry spell.... Life is good!View attachment 33120
Enjoying it John. Becoming a fan myself of lanceros. A great end to a busy day with the family. That espresso looks delicious. I have a Rancilio Silvia that I recently set back up and have been relearning how to make a good shot.

Real good cigar given to me. Where do I find more? Very unique View attachment 33125

I thought that you had already moved. We’re you just Snow Birding it? We’re are you ending up?
I've had the house in Murrells Inlet, SC since 2013, Finally called it quits last year, we didn't want to move during the holidays. Pandemic put a break to putting our NJ house on the market. Finally got it listed, sold in four days for above list. Closing on September 4th mover will be here on the 3rd. Will pack all my cigars and transport them myself.

So Tone, you say you will move here. Where is here? Self transport, yes. Only you care about the sticks.

How was it planning to have one tonight
Sorry I didn’t see this yesterday... It was good... ;)

Seriously though I really enjoyed it, I was in backyard working, so don’t have review type notes, but I can say there was a lot of cream notes, which I really like...

I've had the house in Murrells Inlet, SC since 2013, Finally called it quits last year, we didn't want to move during the holidays. Pandemic put a break to putting our NJ house on the market. Finally got it listed, sold in four days for above list. Closing on September 4th mover will be here on the 3rd. Will pack all my cigars and transport them myself.
Tony that is fantastic! I’m happy for you.

any way we can get people together to do one last hurrah herf before you leave the vicinity?

Congrats Anthony! If you need to downsize your humi, you know where to find me. I love helping out friends 😁