• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

So got this one with the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival assortment. Flavored cigars aren’t my usual choice but didn’t have much time tonight to enjoy a cigar so figured I wouldn’t mind if I had to scrub it out. So far it’s what I would assume the taste would be if you tried to smoke a pack of Big Red. 5B2832A0-2D0F-4DD8-912C-E0BA9988C51D.jpeg

So got this one with the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival assortment. Flavored cigars aren’t my usual choice but didn’t have much time tonight to enjoy a cigar so figured I wouldn’t mind if I had to scrub it out. So far it’s what I would assume the taste would be if you tried to smoke a pack of Big Red. View attachment 33239
Husker fan here!!!!! GO BIG RED!!!!! I threw that cigar away :)

So got this one with the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival assortment. Flavored cigars aren’t my usual choice but didn’t have much time tonight to enjoy a cigar so figured I wouldn’t mind if I had to scrub it out. So far it’s what I would assume the taste would be if you tried to smoke a pack of Big Red. View attachment 33239
I have some Cao solfyre thats is the perfect amount of cinnamon