• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Decided to ‘get one in’ before the verf, but the wife is feeling sickly so this is gonna have to do instead. View attachment 36714
a Stick from an awesome ‘friend.’ I put it in quotes because when you are sending nudes to them it gets kinda confusing (sorry chad, I’m needing more cigar money so had to branch out to others).

anywho, this guy open with a mild-medium with some light pepper, nuts, cream, and a little leather. So tasty. No burn on retrohale at all so I am literally smoking it through my nose to taste all the yummy. Also, it has a leaf on the band, which I’m pretty sure means it has some bud in it so super stoked to get chill and smash some Funyuns. View attachment 36715
starting to increase in strength lightly with more cream, slight leather, little more pepper and slight burn on the retrohale. I can start to see, after smoking some different ones from different awesome brothers here that punch does have their own type flavor, and it ain’t bad man. I’m loving this. Also, getting more tingle on my tongue, and nuts, I mean my nuts are tingling, but with the drinking you lose sodium so I found an awesome way to get sodium back into your system cause ya sweat more through your balls. More on that later...View attachment 36716
Burning my finger tips but....it’s just the tip...anywho, this thing kicked up a notch to medium full (more towards the full side) and my tongue feels like I may have a stroke with the tinglingnesses (it’s a word, don’t google it). Leather is there now with pepper, good tobacco flavor and slight cream. I haven’t been drinking much just to enjoy this more but definitely have a buzz going on.

like talking about my cousins at a family reunion here in the south, 10 outta 10 would do this again.

Cigar, schmigar... I thought you were selling boxes as a side hustle. Business going about as well as your sex life, eh?

V-Herf! Opening the night early with the Mag 46, and then gambling it all on the LFD Andalusian Bull from @cabaiguan juan.

*EDIT* I called an audible at the line and subbed a Parti PSP2 for the MAG 46 -- When I clipped the Upmann, the draw was nigh impossible. I put it back in the The Box for another week and took the only other CC I have in there at the moment.

6EC60A7D-4888-4526-BCCF-16E810F5A666.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not 100% sure if I’ll be on tonight. The neighborhood is having their annual Christmas light parade (rednecks with sxs’s who figured out how to hook up Christmas lights) tonight and the wife wants to hang out with our neighbors so the kids can enjoy

may jump in later to catch tall Paul’s second wind though.

I’m not 100% sure if I’ll be on tonight. The neighborhood is having their annual Christmas light parade (rednecks with sxs’s who figured out how to hook up Christmas lights) tonight and the wife wants to hang out with our neighbors so the kids can enjoy

may jump in later to catch tall Paul’s second wind though.

Gotta give a week to get a week, sometimes. Fam comes first, Always.