• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Buena Vista.... *cant find anything about this really, must have been before the company stoped manufacturing for a while. @ConDaddy do you remember anything about this one?View attachment 44494
I honestly don't have much info about this one at all. When I first joined CP someone had mentioned this cigar and I looked online and it was very inexpensive to buy a box. So without thinking I just bought it. For the money their great cigars. I haven't actually smoked one in a while now, might need to grab one again and see what I think of it now vs when I first started out.

I honestly don't have much info about this one at all. When I first joined CP someone had mentioned this cigar and I looked online and it was very inexpensive to buy a box. So without thinking I just bought it. For the money their great cigars. I haven't actually smoked one in a while now, might need to grab one again and see what I think of it now vs when I first started out.
Ahh for sure. I googled it and therea literally nothing about this one i can find, all that comes up is the 2 newer releases. I found one picture and went to the website but its been taken down so no info. But on half wheel it says it should be the same, so it should be an Ecuadorian puro i guess

Buena Vista.... *cant find anything about this really, must have been before the company stoped manufacturing for a while. @ConDaddy do you remember anything about this one?View attachment 44494
These are very good cigars. Not long after I joined CP they went on "clearance" and everyone said to buy as many as you could get. Well I've still for 40-50 of them... Did you enjoy it?

These are very good cigars. Not long after I joined CP they went on "clearance" and everyone said to buy as many as you could get. Well I've still for 40-50 of them... Did you enjoy it?
I did it was a pretty good stick