• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Quick bday smoke before flipping from 6 mats to building a stage with one center mat and getting ready for espn the ocho. Oh and doing it all in an hour and a half between sessions.
View attachment 39760

I Was going to ask tonight, but just realized you may not make it on: Who does all the mat rolling and stuff? I've rolled a LOT of mats in my junior high and high school wrestling days, and I said an extra little prayer for everyone who had to set up all those five-sections!

I Was going to ask tonight, but just realized you may not make it on: Who does all the mat rolling and stuff? I've rolled a LOT of mats in my junior high and high school wrestling days, and I said an extra little prayer for everyone who had to set up all those five-sections!
We have a crew of 20 coming in, we started with 8 mats yesterday, down to 6 for this morning, then down to 1 for the championship. It is pretty cool to see, but for the championship, we actually get all the guys to keep the full mat taped up and we slide/pull it up on the stage in one shot!! Kind of cool.

When was the last time you rolled a mat? The new ones are exponentially lighter and easier to roll. No art to it at all anymore like back in the day.

Heated up the garage today to spend some time getting ready for spring. Figured I'd take up position in my favorite place to sit and finish out the evening with a smoke. Oliva Connecticut Reserve Torpedo. Very nice. Got better in the second half, imo.

20210306_225915 (2).jpg

It's also my favorite place from which to see my pretty face in a mirror.

20210306_230934 (2).jpg

And a quick shot on the way out, with my son's toy in the background (he's now 16 and earned this little turbocharged monster on his own, a '94 Miata, it hit 269 on the dyno).

20210306_234931 (2).jpg

I complemented the smoke with a glass of Woodford and a little Ghirardelli dark chocolate. Note to self: don't hold a cigar over a glass of bourbon when the ash is 2 inches long, unless you like ash flavored drinks....

Can't wait for all the snow to be gone to get these beasts back on the road!

New one are sectioned on the bottom side, and made of some sort of foam that is crazy light. Also only like 5' wide-ish sections.

Oh, that's good to hear. We had both three and five section mats, and they were both a pain in the ass. Now, they are probably MUCH easier to move around as full-grown, stronger adults, but I still don't envy anyone that has to do it.