• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Just a heads up if you edit your picture before posting, it won’t be sideways... Just a quirk on the site... I typically just crop mine a little and that does the trick... Also what is the size of that thing... It looks huge... I’ll be waiting on the she said jokes now...
Oh no shit, I was wondering why it does that everytime I post a pic and it 8x60
Just a heads up if you edit your picture before posting, it won’t be sideways... Just a quirk on the site... I typically just crop mine a little and that does the trick... Also what is the size of that thing... It looks huge... I’ll be waiting on the she said jokes now...
Oh no shit, I was wondering why it does that everytime, it's right when its uploading but then does that.

Ima ask a super newbie question here, showing my age. Are those rare or are they accessible? Cause I’m interested
They will be soon. It’s a new regular production cigar Habanos just released, and they hit a few shelves in Asia, and the Middle East late last month. Once everyone and their brother stops the initial release search, they will be easy to find.

I BECFCC2F-E2FB-4CE2-915D-40D8EC113F3E.jpegusually reserve my “Bill” cigars for Saturday nights, but this beautiful day was just calling for one. I’ll update with information once I’m back inside and can look it up. Thanks, @CigSid!

*EDIT* Montecristo No 2 – ULA ENE 14

Last edited:
I used to try to stop smoking, but it turned out to be a very difficult task for me and I stopped trying. I stopped smoking the usual way and started using special devices and concentrates because for me it's a great way to hide the fact of my smoking from my wife. She was always very against it and I promised her it would never happen again, but I keep going and it really calms me down. If someone was really able to stop smoking, I don't even know whether to be happy for them or sad that they deprived themselves of such a habit :)

I used to try to stop smoking, but it turned out to be a very difficult task for me and I stopped trying. I stopped smoking the usual way and started using special devices and concentrates because for me it's a great way to hide the fact of my smoking from my wife. She was always very against it and I promised her it would never happen again, but I keep going and it really calms me down. If someone was really able to stop smoking, I don't even know whether to be happy for them or sad that they deprived themselves of such a habit :)
Reported

reportado

Thanks to @TexasTraveler for this CC. During out outing yesterday we discussed the differences in Nic/Dom and CC's. He suggested I try this for a morning smoke which I did today. It is a soft ( gentle) smoke, but there was a small degree of body along with a pleasant creaminess to it. There were some undertones which I couldn't define, but it was a good smoke. Need to do this again. There may be hope for me yet.

A66B593C-0DF2-4520-A91C-77703E3CCADF.jpeg