• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

The La Barba Red is by far one of my favorite cigars ever View attachment 41837
Now you are starting to get some good cigars! Stick around and pay attention to what others are smoking -- there's some really good stuff you'll come across. Most of us started with all the CI/catalogue stuff, but you'll figure out soon enough that the majority of the stuff they advertise is mediocre, at best.

Now you are starting to get some good cigars! Stick around and pay attention to what others are smoking -- there's some really good stuff you'll come across. Most of us started with all the CI/catalogue stuff, but you'll figure out soon enough that the majority of the stuff they advertise is mediocre, at best.
I want to try the other barba and Caldwells so bad now lol. I am starting to notice it is kinda hit and miss with CI or Thompson. I haven't really been disappointed in anything yet tho, but I did start off as a huge gurkha fan but lately almost everyone me and buddy get have had some problem or another. But I have been looking at the smoke of the day and seeing what people are posting and writing down everything that looks good and the ones people really talk about

I want to try the other barba and Caldwells so bad now lol. I am starting to notice it is kinda hit and miss with CI or Thompson. I haven't really been disappointed in anything yet tho, but I did start off as a huge gurkha fan but lately almost everyone me and buddy get have had some problem or another. But I have been looking at the smoke of the day and seeing what people are posting and writing down everything that looks good and the ones people really talk about
My 2 cents
Friends don't let friends smoke Gurkha's. You are starting to see why... They are $1000 cigars, marked down to $59.99 with zero quality control and are worth $19.99 on a good day. Even at $19.99 its only because one of them might be good in the whole box.

@Armer PM me your addy, just in case... You just never know what day could be Jimmy Shaker Day!!!

Now you are starting to get some good cigars! Stick around and pay attention to what others are smoking -- there's some really good stuff you'll come across. Most of us started with all the CI/catalogue stuff, but you'll figure out soon enough that the majority of the stuff they advertise is mediocre, at be

@Armer PM me your addy, just in case... You just never know what day could be Jimmy Shaker Day!!!
Haha for sure man I appreciate the thought. Oh its says I cant view your profile

My 2 cents
Friends don't let friends smoke Gurkha's. You are starting to see why... They are $1000 cigars, marked down to $59.99 with zero quality control and are worth $19.99 on a good day. Even at $19.99 its only because one of them might be good in the whole box.
It sucks cuz the good ones iv got I really liked. The 13 cellar, centurion, and a few others

It sucks cuz the good ones iv got I really liked. The 13 cellar, centurion, and a few others
This tells me you need to review the "today's smoke" thread and start buying things from there. You are going to quickly realize as you try better things just how much you won't miss those.