• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Picked up the pooch from the groomer (poor guy was startin' to stank), stopped by the office, and the bastard threw up all over the place. (German Shepherds have very sensitive stomachs and are subject to Anxiety Attacks, alas.) Scoot home, get the steam cleaner, an hour of Hard Labor and I think it's all cleaned up. And yeah, you're welcome, always happy to share (thank me for not posting pics).

Settling in now with an Illusione 68, which has become my favorite "short smoke". And a nice beer. What a day...

20210506_191150.jpg

In the meantime, The Boy passed his drivers test this afternoon. Damn. He was such a cute toddler...

So he immediately took his Toy out of the garage and split. But hey, he earned it, and it's been sitting patiently waiting for him for almost a year. Enjoy the babies, kiddos, they aren't babies forever...

20191215_152243.jpg

I hear ya on those German Sheps; they are cra cra. Had two, both lasted ten years before they kicked the bucket & I have one arriving next week, only because the two previous owners passed. It's fucked up & I aint gonna esplain ..............
Hope that fucker doesn't think I'm an entree' ....................

I hear ya on those German Sheps; they are cra cra. Had two, both lasted ten years before they kicked the bucket & I have one arriving next week, only because the two previous owners passed. It's fucked up & I aint gonna esplain ..............
Hope that fucker doesn't think I'm an entree' ....................

We'll need some pics of that pup. It's the law.

Digger is the 'new' German Shep. His original owner passed back on November 24, 2020; she was 80.
I was holding her right hand for the last 2 1/2 hours she was breathing, in her ICU room; just surreal.
Digger went to one of her sons, Greg. Greg passed about two months ago, March, 2021.
The family has been through Hell but everyone is making due.
Digger is three years old & he will be here at my house the weekend after Mother's Day weekend.
I'll make sure to post some pics of Digger, after he arrives. :)
And I said I wasn't gonna esplain ................

Digger is the 'new' German Shep. His original owner passed back on November 24, 2020; she was 80.
I was holding her right hand for the last 2 1/2 hours she was breathing, in her ICU room; just surreal.
Digger went to one of her sons, Greg. Greg passed about two months ago, March, 2021.
The family has been through Hell but everyone is making due.
Digger is three years old & he will be here at my house the weekend after Mother's Day weekend.
I'll make sure to post some pics of Digger, after he arrives. :)

Great name for a Shepherd. They seem to think if they keep digging they'll find the short route to China. Looking forward to the pics.

Picked up the pooch from the groomer (poor guy was startin' to stank), stopped by the office, and the bastard threw up all over the place. (German Shepherds have very sensitive stomachs and are subject to Anxiety Attacks, alas.) Scoot home, get the steam cleaner, an hour of Hard Labor and I think it's all cleaned up. And yeah, you're welcome, always happy to share (thank me for not posting pics).

Settling in now with an Illusione 68, which has become my favorite "short smoke". And a nice beer. What a day...

View attachment 42148

In the meantime, The Boy passed his drivers test this afternoon. Damn. He was such a cute toddler...

So he immediately took his Toy out of the garage and split. But hey, he earned it, and it's been sitting patiently waiting for him for almost a year. Enjoy the babies, kiddos, they aren't babies forever...

View attachment 42149
1) That chocolate is my spirit animal.
2) I (like many others, I'm sure) had that same phone at my desk when I worked at PHAM in Hawaii.
3) I still love your lighter.
4) Congrats to Junior. Has he been working on that thing in the garage for the past year? I hope so. I love those little cars, and would love one as a project vehicle. Miata Is Always The Answer

1) That chocolate is my spirit animal.
2) I (like many others, I'm sure) had that same phone at my desk when I worked at PHAM in Hawaii.
3) I still love your lighter.
4) Congrats to Junior. Has he been working on that thing in the garage for the past year? I hope so. I love those little cars, and would love one as a project vehicle. Miata Is Always The Answer
Ow that you mention it, every office and every cubical I have ever been in has that same phone. Whoever made that version must be rich.