• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Rojas La Bellezza
4ED8FBFA-8B87-4378-A9B8-1FC4D5DC758B.jpeg
Edit: Medium body, Dry, very smooth not overpowering flavors. Draw a little tight probably benefit from a few days in the chokey, Perfect burn, super white ash. If I had to guess, I would say this one is mostly Jalapa and Condega tobacco.

Last edited:
View attachment 44791

jfields called me out - so I just had to do it for no other reason that I’m with good friends enjoying a great evening. Gifted to me by a very generous friend on this board. Thank you Devin!

25 years has done WONDERS for this cigar. It’s smoking beautifully!

edited to add: what an absolutely amazing cigar! Not sure what it was like in 1996, but 25 years of aging has sure done it wonders.

1) What is it?
2) You're doing the "ashtray" thing ash-backwards, my friend... :p

1931!? That should be in a museum not at the end of a lighter. How old can cigars get before they fossilize?

Search through the 2020 (I think) Daily Smoke thread, and you'll see @jfields smoking something from the 1800s!

1) What is it?
2) You're doing the "ashtray" thing ash-backwards, my friend... :p

1) it is (was) a Cohiba 30 Anniversario Robusto Especiales (50x152). 1000 jars were made in 1996 (numbered from 1 to 1000) each containing 25 cigars. Created to commemorate Cohiba's 30 anniversary. I wish I had a few more!

.1625799110067.jpeg

2) I just wanted to take a picture of it before I got too far (I was excited to fire it up). I quickly set it down to snap the photo. Story - I lost my head! 🤪

Last edited:
1) it is (was) a Cohiba 30 Anniversario Robusto Especiales (50x152). 1000 jars were made in 1996 (numbered from 1 to 1000) each containing 25 cigars. Created to commemorate Cohiba's 30 anniversary. I wish I had a few more!

.View attachment 44827

2) Silly me - I just wanted to take a picture of it before I got two far. I quickly set it down and snapped the photo.
I actually just watched a YouTube video where someone had a full 50ct humidor of these signed by Fidel Castro that was auctioned off at an event in Cuba. I can only imagine what that humidor let alone a single cigar would cost now. Talk about smoking something special!!! When they said smoke it now, I think they were talking about a padron 1926 or something like that haha. You’ve set the bar!

I actually just watched a YouTube video where someone had a full 50ct humidor of these signed by Fidel Castro that was auctioned off at an event in Cuba. I can only imagine what that humidor let alone a single cigar would cost now. Talk about smoking something special!!! When they said smoke it now, I think they were talking about a padron 1926 or something like that haha. You’ve set the bar!
I think the most amazing thing - it smoked amazing. I was expecting that after 25 years the age would really subdue It. Not even close! It was one of those cigars I burnt my fingers taking it down to the nub. And the nub was absolutely the best part! It reminded me of the character of ‘98 ISOM cigars I’d smoked many moons ago and wish I could find again.

...and I did not even smoke the best cigar Devin sent me. It’s still resting in the humidor for another “special” time!

I think the most amazing thing - it smoked amazing. I was expecting that after 25 years the age would really subdue It. Not even close! It was one of those cigars I burnt my fingers taking it down to the nub. And the nub was absolutely the best part! It reminded me of the character of ‘98 ISOM cigars I’d smoked many moons ago and wish I could find again.

...and I did not even smoke the best cigar Devin sent me. It’s still resting in the humidor for another “special” time!
That’s amazing and glad you enjoyed the experience.