• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

It is. Assuming it's the one I sent... that was actually meant for Jon!
“It is.” Is all that was needed. When the following gets added, it becomes a “look at me” post: “Assuming it’s the one I sent…” And it becomes a huge “look at me” when you added: “that was actually meant for Jon!”
Just trying to break it down for you. Maybe this approach will help make it clearer from what @kann, @H. Vachon and @smellysell were trying to convey to you.

Last edited:
I could care less about taking credit for it. I wanted him to know for certain what it was so he could know for certain. And then I just said, assuming it's the one I sent, it is the Chateau maduro.

Then he knows for sure what it is and not just think I'm assuming. What's this shit with always twisting stuff around and trying to look for something nefarious where it doesn't exist??

Give it a rest already.
I will just say this Dan. You have proven to NOT be a person that is here to troll or scam anyone. You have pretty much been accepted into the community, but yet you act like you have something to prove. I understand that early on, but you should be past that at this point. we all think your a good guy, you have knowledge to share, ect., so no need to do anything but be yourself.

I bet that one burns good!
Yessir! Much better than the turd last night.
@JoeGibs

The PerfecDraw is seriously a game-changer.

Tell you what, Coach: I believe in the PD so much so, that I will buy it off of you for what you paid for it if you get it and aren't happy with it. I have no affiliation with the product, but I know that it will change your cigar-smoking life if you give it a try.
CE05246B-85DD-49E3-8CF7-33B47492237D.jpeg

I will just say this Dan. You have proven to NOT be a person that is here to troll or scam anyone. You have pretty much been accepted into the community, but yet you act like you have something to prove. I understand that early on, but you should be past that at this point. we all think your a good guy, you have knowledge to share, ect., so no need to do anything but be yourself.
Truth

Also, you're...

😜

Not sure what to make of this one just yet.
20220607_230715.jpg
So the first few puffs - spicy! Swear I lost a few nose hairs. I hoped that wouldn't continue as spicy isnt for my palate. Mellowed now into being sweet.

It's good. I like a sweet cigar.

Last edited: