• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

How did you like it?
The first and second were good, the final third starting going downhill a little for me. I think I smoked it too fast and started getting some bad flavors. But not bad by any means…

Last edited:
I love catfish!
We live a stones throw from the Mississippi River and my FIL has a huge jon boat. He's usually out there every other day, at least. Channels and smaller blues are my favorites. We don't really fish for the flat heads, so I can't offer much on taste there. The time fishing is good time.

Floyd T

We live a stones throw from the Mississippi River and my FIL has a huge jon boat. He's usually out there every other day, at least. Channels and smaller blues are my favorites. We don't really fish for the flat heads, so I can't offer much on taste there. The time fishing is good time.

Floyd T
There are some in the Missouri here, but I need a better guide apparently because we've never caught any when I've gone.