• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Caldwell Anastasia, 2022 Yellow Label, Kartel 50x5

Also got a few Lanceros, and one of each other size they are made in.

The "Caldwell Blows" decal is typical of his rebel without a cause approach, tasteless. The cigar was the opposite, great. Toast, raisin, nut, some spices I can't place but blend very well. A gem right down to the nub, not bitter at all. Will definately keep these in the rotation.

Would love to try a 2016 original Anastasia with the green label to taste where this blend originated.

20220821_184320.jpg20220821_185627.jpg20220821_192908.jpg

The "Caldwell Blows" decal is typical of his rebel without a cause approach, tasteless. The cigar was the opposite, great. Toast, raisin, nut, some spices I can't place but blend very well. A gem right down to the nub, not bitter at all. Will definately keep these in the rotation.

Would love to try a 2016 original Anastasia with the green label to taste where this blend originated.

View attachment 59589View attachment 59590View attachment 59592

Yeah, Robert Caldwell is an absolute tool.. he's right up there with Steve Saka. Tradeoff is they both make some really good sticks. If you have the opportunity and want to meet some great giants in the industry, Pete Johnson, Rocky Patel, and Glen Case are fantastic.

They know how to treat their customers and fans.

Yeah, Robert Caldwell is an absolute tool.. he's right up there with Steve Saka. Tradeoff is they both make some really good sticks. If you have the opportunity and want to meet some great giants in the industry, Pete Johnson, Rocky Patel, and Glen Case are fantastic.

They know how to treat their customers and fans.
Thanks for the list of some of the good guys.

Met Rocky Patel at his Burn lounge in Naples. I didn't know who he was as we sat a couple chairs apart around a table. Someone came by and said hi to him, and that it was a pleasure to meet him. He was very humble and gracious. I didn't know enough at that time to have any meaningful questions, so I didn't bother him outside of the normal conversation we were all sharing at the lounge area.

View attachment 59589View attachment 59590View attachment 59592

Ask Michael, @cohibasurfer, if he still has the other Anastasia you're looking for.. he sent me one recently and it was superb!

Went pin high just to the right by 10ft. Missed birdie but saved par was the story on a few holes.

The shot in that pick went right by 10ft? Pic is probably deceiving.. looks like a short knock.

Oh, yeah, I'm jealous! Mine is an experiment/learning exercise. Trying to figure out proportions and such.

I have a pattern to make a 3ft one out of sheet metal. I'll see how this goes and then maybe try a bigger one.

Not 10ft tall though!
Oh my dads are made out of a kinda foam. And they are prob 20ft tall. But I love the metal ones. Keep me posted if you make any more and if you have a website or something. I’ll send my dad to take a peek

Went pin high just to the right by 10ft. Missed birdie but saved par was the story on a few holes.
My game has improved steadily all summer, but still not close to where I used to be. Played 36 today and sucked donkey balls. I'm ready for snowboard season! To top it off, this sumbitch was plugged.

PXL_20220822_011117123.jpg

Opened up at this point. 😂

PXL_20220822_014221208.jpg

At least there was a pretty sunset.

PXL_20220822_023843926.jpg

Was kind of fun playing as the sun came up and then again as it set.

Was going through my humidor deciding what to smoke and saw something at the bottom I didn't recognize on its side.

Picked it up and it put a big grin on my face! Didnt realize I had an Aging Room stick left. I am waiting for more in the mail. Not only a hidden gem, but a nice oily wrapper to boot!

20220822_142727.jpg20220822_142720.jpg20220822_142741.jpg