• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Fuente Casa Cuba, divine inspiration.

I've been searching for these since finding out that the blend is different than the regular casa cuba sizes. The blend was allegedly phoned in by Fuente from the hospital before he passed, and that it came to him in a dream.

The cigar was very mineral heavy, to the point it wasn't enjoyable. A real bummer after reading so much about this blend and finally finding two of them. This is the first cigar I have abandoned because it tasted so bad. It had the biggest stem I have come across yet, right in the middle of the head. Picture attached of a small piece, it was at least 3 or 4 times longer than what I removed. It almost seems like they forgot to remove the bottom portion of a stem from a leaf. Could a stem/ twig have this flavor effect?

20220905_163900.jpg20220905_170537.jpg20220905_172155.jpg

I've been searching for these since finding out that the blend is different than the regular casa cuba sizes. The blend was allegedly phoned in by Fuente from the hospital before he passed, and that it came to him in a dream.

The cigar was very mineral heavy, to the point it wasn't enjoyable. A real bummer after reading so much about this blend and finally finding two of them. This is the first cigar I have abandoned because it tasted so bad. It had the biggest stem I have come across yet, right in the middle of the head. Picture attached of a small piece, it was at least 3 or 4 times longer than what I removed. It almost seems like they forgot to remove the bottom portion of a stem from a leaf. Could a stem/ twig have this flavor effect?

View attachment 60273View attachment 60275View attachment 60279
I’ve had several of them and thought they were worth a nickel. May wanna give em another try. Or let one sit for a month and then try. I’d buy em when I see em. Sucks ya had a bad experience.

Floyd T

groot-whatcha-doing.gif
Mabye the twig was part of his dream? Bummer😕 sounds like it cool have been spectacular.

I’ve had several of them and thought they were worth a nickel. May wanna give em another try. Or let one sit for a month and then try. I’d buy em when I see em. Sucks ya had a bad experience.

Floyd T
Thanks! The second one smells the same, almost like saltwater.

I'll let that one sit and jeep my eyes out for a different batch.

Honestly, I have no idea where or when the two I found made it into my humidor Ben. 🤷🏻

Partagas Maduro No.2. No idea of the box code or year. Bought it as a single from a La Casa Del Habano in early 2020 while in Brussels Belgium. Quite nice!

View attachment 60289
Might have been one that I sent you a while back. The Tat Black that is…

it is unfortunate that the brand seems to make everyone think it must be good. It also says final inspections are not what they are cracked up to be. Sounds like a job for @jfields undercover. Sic 'em John.

Honestly, I have no idea where or when the two I found made it into my humidor Ben. 🤷🏻

Partagas Maduro No.2. No idea of the box code or year. Bought it as a single from a La Casa Del Habano in early 2020 while in Brussels Belgium. Quite nice!

View attachment 60289
I've smoked a box of those. Definitely in my wheel house.