• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

I appreciate your reply and recommendations 👍
I did split another 2019 box with my buddy. I wasn't to impressed with that year, but hoping for better with this box 👍
Years definitely matter and to a much lesser extent box codes. When I was smoking a lot of cigars and really into it my pallet was much better than it is these days and I could discern nuances sometimes from different box codes . If you find a box you really like and want more always ask for the same box code so you’ll know you’ll be getting exactly the same cigar. I hope that other box from 2019 that you got is to your liking. Cheers, Jim

Just finished up a great trip with the boss. Fishing and SCUBA in the Bahamas at San Sal, Conception, Crooked. Wahoo, Blue Marlin, Mahi, Yellowfin/ blackfin tuna. Pic attached of a wicked storm that had us end fishing early. It's a real image, not photoshop. The storm was moving in from the NE, and a swath of light illuminated the lighthouse and water in front of us. Those breakers off in the distance are 1.8NM away, a big North swell.

Celebrating with a '01 Trinidad Fundadores. Excellemt smoke so far. The first 1/4 is more pepper forward than I would have expected.

20230606_214531.jpg20230609_141123.jpg20230609_142008.jpg