• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

You are getting me nervous with all the flooding. Close the garage door for me please
It was a huge headache when the city worked on the sewer system in my neighborhood earlier in the year: water shutdowns, construction all over the place, the noise etc. but it payed off big time with this rain non stop for the past 4 days

These are good as always

View attachment 73139
What is your favorite year of the Las Calaveras? I'm obviously never going to try them now, but I was always interested in finding a single, if not a whole box, of each year (I think 2018 was the first?). I've had a few of them, and I think it was the 2020 that blew me away, but the following year's was a bit flat to my palate.

What is your favorite year of the Las Calaveras? I'm obviously never going to try them now, but I was always interested in finding a single, if not a whole box, of each year (I think 2018 was the first?). I've had a few of them, and I think it was the 2020 that blew me away, but the following year's was a bit flat to my palate.
I think you might be right about 2020. This was my first from 23 but it was up there