• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

What is your favorite year of the Las Calaveras? I'm obviously never going to try them now, but I was always interested in finding a single, if not a whole box, of each year (I think 2018 was the first?). I've had a few of them, and I think it was the 2020 that blew me away, but the following year's was a bit flat to my palate.IMG_0261.jpeg

Sealed box in LC550 for every year since first release in 2014. By far the best was 2014. I have some singles of almost every year too. Ya never know, you might find some singles out and about!

Last edited:
We cut wood all day, taking down three trees. After we finished, my buddy gifted me this Dunbarton Stillwell Star Aromatic #1.

VERY flavorful. Aromatic, to be sure. The literature says mellow to medium, but this one was a full bodied stick. It took me two tries to smoke it. :) A wonderful cigar. It smoked perfectly, all the way to the nub.

Dunbarton Star.jpg
chainsaw.jpg

Last edited: