• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

I just left a funeral for a friend's father, saw a cigar lounge roadside and pulled in for a smoke. Having my 1st Liga Privada.

The talk at the funeral was great. They talked about on headstones there is the dash. Birthdate - Deathdate. The dash between the two dates represents the living, loving, mistakes, adversity, and persevering.

That would be a great name for a cigar. The Dash (life).

20231104_170824.jpg

Well shit, can you make jerky from snakes? Heard there’s plenty of those in your area
Yeah, we got all kinds of snakes down here native and invasive. Snake taste pretty good but one of my Florida favorites is gator. One of these days I’m gonna go gator hunting and have a freezer full of meat. 😀

are those hot dogs behind your deer slayer? 😂
You must have been hungry when you posted that. I studied the picture in question, and cannot figure out what you are thinking is hot dogs...??? There's a few large containers of apples to feed the deer, but maybe I should try giving them some hot dogs too

You must have been hungry when you posted that. I studied the picture in question, and cannot figure out what you are thinking is hot dogs...??? There's a few large containers of apples to feed the deer, but maybe I should try giving them some hot dogs too

good gawd my eyes are getting old! When I glanced at your pic, it was on my phone, outside in the sun. Now, inside on my tablet, all I see is a bag of apples! My bad…😎

It’s Friday! Question- what’s the proper way to handle cigars that were shipped to Minnesota during winter months, after they spent a week on frozen delivery trucks?

Yeah, you pretty much got it right in your text the other day. Most people don't know what @Mr. Faltz posted though. Most times I get a look like they don't know if I'm being serious or not when I say it.

Nick Perdomo told me, so I believed him!
Speaking of believing.. you really made that house payment, right??

🏡💸😛

But yeah, most everything we smoke is freeze-dried tobaccy! Most do 12-24hrs. Nick does a 72hr freeze process (gotta click it apparently):

🥶

Last edited: