• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Yeah, I've got a pair of American made Red Wing loggers that I got for about $400 out the door that have survived 5 years of the often intensive and long hours I pull in staging. Love them to death, but they don't make the steel toe version in America anymore and you can tell the difference between the American made and the Vietnamese made ones visually.
Yeah, $600 is a hell of a lot of money, but they're American made by hand with all American materials by a smaller American company out of Spokane. I'll pay the extra fee for making sure my money goes into the hands of actual workers instead of a faceless corporation that takes advantage of those workers.
The really neat thing is, if you can wait up to a potential 35 week lead time, they'll make you an entirely custom pair of boots even if both of your feet are different sizes, exactly how you like.
ETA: These are the boots

I follow them on Instagram and it always amazes me how labor intensive they are. Plus don’t they have a lifetime warranty? I’ve seen videos of them fixing boots purchased from them.

Found this at a B&M driving home from work. It's in a town that I don't imagine smoking many cigars and the label seems to have some age. Can anyone confirm for me? It's been a decade since I've smoked one.

Attachments

• 20230205_184720.jpg
    20230205_184720.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20230205_184038.jpg
    20230205_184038.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 20