• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Found this at a B&M driving home from work. It's in a town that I don't imagine smoking many cigars and the label seems to have some age. Can anyone confirm for me? It's been a decade since I've smoked one.
Best way to tell would be the color of the cello. But I can only tell that once the cigar is out of it. I’ll try an remember to light one tomorrow and post a pic. Mine are about 13 years old

Hi!!! I'm finally feeling better, ENT said all looks good. Tested a cigar or 2 the other day to sure I could taste stuff, and still like cigars. Thankfully I'm back, man I missed the cigars and the chats.

Cigar of the day is blind expirament #1. No info will be shared. Glad to be back friends!

Pic of the mystery #1 20230206_185826.jpgholder.

Out of all the sticks I got today, I chose to smoke the Fugazi Opus Reserva D'Chateau clone ROTT. Why, you might ask? Easy. I don't know. Gotta admit, it was actually a pretty enjoyable stick. Very cedary and oaky, some espresso and a light cinnamon spice that danced with a red pepper flavor throughout the burn. It was well constructed enough, burned a little wavy, required one touch-up and one relight. Is it like an Opus? I dunno, I haven't smoked one in a decade, but the smell from the foot of the gar was somewhat reminiscent of the milk chocolate like smell from the one I've had. I do a dissection soon and a review once they've acclimated for a couple weeks.