• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

First yellow band siglo. It's been temperamental with staying lit, but is damn tasty. View attachment 68803
God I remember my first yellow band like it was yesterday. There was a Gurkha Cellar Reserve 15yr event at the local B&M. Everyone was struggling to keep it lit. And my fuente destiny siglo shark kept its ash to the nub without falling of. 🤣

Good morning Brothers and Sisters!! This weekend and really every day we honor the fallen who gave everything so we can be free. Tonight I plan to light a cigar in honor of the brave men and women who fought and died for this great country. I will let that cigar burn in a separate ashtray in their honor.

IMG_6970.jpeg

So I bought two boxes of these JL Asia Pacifico No.4's in 2010. I thought they were horrible. Smoked some over the next several years and all were disappointing. Sold the second box in 2018 for something like $25 less than I paid after my experiences and reading what everyone in general was saying. Gave the majority of the first box away as gifts. Smoked another one during the pandemic and was shocked. I just had two left and wanted to share the last one with my good brother @CigarStone to see if he agreed about this ugly duckling transforming. It was a phenomenal cigar. Very refined, creamy, and loads of flavor. Wow!
Guess I should have been more patient.
EEB3214F-D876-4F73-B82D-CA55ACAE1B7A.jpegFFE04D1C-FA62-424D-A9C3-DDB139ECDA92.jpegC4F33E1E-304E-4C52-B699-BA5D4745A248.jpeg5327E359-0E1A-4DF9-AE76-381350E8D131.jpeg