• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

"Worth it" is always subjective. If someone likes them, they are worth it to that person. We all started somewhere. I got many of these same sampler packs from CI and the like with a 50 ct. humi when I had just found this place. And now here I am with more ISOM smokes than I ever imagined I'd set my sights on, a cooler, and two other humidors, all thanks to this fine community!
Ah ok i just heard they where prices at the same as the cuban cigars? But you right if people like it they like it, i cant see if they are worth it if the cost the same but the tobacco aint from cuba

Yes i thought those companies where unrelated to the real habanos?

Oh boy. Depends on how you define related. I don't have time tonight to go over the whole thing.. and what brands are more or less related to their Habano counterparts. I will tomorrow.. unless someone else tackles it first.

It's complicated. Especially going into the legal aspects of the past 30 years.

TBC.

hahahahaa - listen - I'm not even certain of all these acronyms. Yet.

My humidors are at 68%. How's that ? Seriously.

If I gotta leave those smokes in the humidor for 6 months, then I'll have to run out and get some Dutch Masters or Philly Titans of Swishers to tide me over until then.

View attachment 70250

That why ya got the handle "Big Pappy", so you can handle situations like this.