• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Smoking the
Davidoff Winston Churchill The Late Hour

If you've never experienced city pop before this album is a great listen. Junko Yagami' full moon (1983). Have a few records of this era, but this one was my first. ❤️

View attachment 71406

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano Oscuro Marron
*aged for six months in scotch barrels
Binder: Mexican San Andrés Negro
Filler: Dominican Republic (Olor, Piloto, San Vicente) & Nicaragua (Condega, Estelí)
I love me some city pop!

Black Works Studio Poison Dart frog
20230816_190328.jpg

What did you think of this one?

Really good smoke! Full of flavor right out the gate. A nice even balance of spice notes along with citrus. If you ever had their Green Hornet it's bit similar but not as strong.

Really good smoke! Full of flavor right out the gate. A nice even balance of spice notes along with citrus. If you ever had their Green Hornet it's bit similar but not as strong.
Agreed! The Poison Dart is currently in the lead for my August CoTM. 👍

Smoke when you want to, don't save cigars for special occasions. Sometimes a Monday is also a day. Still you hesitate when picking up certain sticks.

PARTAGÁS SELECCIÓN PRIVADA (EL 2014)

View attachment 71380

The tobacco comes from the Vuelta Abajo region of Pinar del Río, Cuba’s westernmost province.

Earlier this evening I had the
OLIVA SERIE V MELANIO EDICIÓN AÑO 2022
Whilst reading below:

View attachment 71381

🎵Marilyn Manson - We Are Chaos (Full Album) 🎵*

*RED BLACK AND BLUE
To me shows he still got it 👍

"See, I was a snake but I didn't realize that you could walk on water without legs
Now I'm a bee, the king bee
And I will destroy every flower
And I will cover the earth in honey
And everyone will eat themselves"

Just WOW

Needless to say tonight had a lot...

Happy smoking this week 😁
Some are worth saving…but overall, I agree 💯!

So I broke out this 45 year old Upmann yesterday. 1978 vintage and it smoked like a dream. Wonderful flavors and a big transition halfway through.

IMG_5389.jpegIMG_5390.jpeg

Going to self reply in the tread, but got inspired by a dm of @wrussell46 to smoke another beauty today

AVO Improvisation LE17

InCollage_20230817_205716383.jpg

The images of these two post are of a game called Nobunaga Ambition Sphere of Influence - Ascension. I used to play this in Japanese religiously. Hours and hours on end. So much so I decided to visit Japan I 2019 and travel from top to bottom and halfway back.

Amazing experiences visiting castles, musea and climbing mountains etc.

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano Marron Claro
Binder: Dominican Republic Olor Zona 7
Filler: Dominican Republic & Nicaragua

🎵Currently listening to the game soundtrack 😌🎵

Going to self reply in the tread, but got inspired by a dm of @wrussell46 to smoke another beauty today

AVO Improvisation LE17

View attachment 71493

The images of these two post are of a game called Nobunaga Ambition Sphere of Influence - Ascension. I used to play this in Japanese religiously. Hours and hours on end. So much so I decided to visit Japan I 2019 and travel from top to bottom and halfway back.

Amazing experiences visiting castles, musea and climbing mountains etc.

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano Marron Claro
Binder: Dominican Republic Olor Zona 7
Filler: Dominican Republic & Nicaragua

🎵Currently listening to the game soundtrack 😌🎵

I have one of those! 🙏🏻💪🏼

Nice weather here in Dallas tonight. First outdoor smoke in a bit. May need to get my hoodie it's only 87' F tonight 🤣. Then back to 107View attachment 71423
I feel your pain. I’m in Round Rock and the heat has killed any afternoon/evening cigars. Went out for a cigar the other night at 10:30pm and it was still 93°! I have tried a morning smoke at around 8am, but it’s got to be a mild stick.