• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

18 JL1 I had during my nightmare 2 hr 20 minute, 57 mile commute home yesterday. Traffic through SF sucked, but this stick certainly didn't. Even worse was that my commute in was 2 hrs too.

I love the bay area, but the traffic sucks.
View attachment 75889
I'm in Sacramento. Over the last 10 years with the influx of bay area people buying up our houses, traffic has skyrocketed.
We are not at SF type traffic quite yet, but we are surely getting there. It's an easy 1.5 hours for me to get home from 25 miles away.

I'm in Sacramento. Over the last 10 years with the influx of bay area people buying up our houses, traffic has skyrocketed.
We are not at SF type traffic quite yet, but we are surely getting there. It's an easy 1.5 hours for me to get home from 25 miles away.
Hell, even without traffic, everything is 16 minutes from anywhere in Sac, in my experience.

M5 I had yesterday evening during a beautiful sunset.
20231129_163703.jpg
20231129_164448.jpg

Mr. Cigars, Little Havana, Miami
Salomoncita - 5x58
Filler: Nicaraguan, Dominican, Peruvian
Binder: Ecuadorian
Wrapper: Mexican

Great cigar!
Construction had a tiny blemish in the wrapper. Burn line was very sharp and even with no touch-ups or relights. Draw was perfect for this vitola. Smoke volume was plentiful, and taste was great.

4.9/5

IMG_4872.jpeg