• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

First cigar of 2024. Wishing my cigarpass family a great, happy and healthy new year. Let the dragon reward all your efforts with bountiful treasures and burn away all your problems and troubles

View attachment 77310

How did you like it? I picked up a couple, contemplated buying a box but we ended up selling out a lot fast that I anticipated.

There's still a few more hours for you norteamericanos to get your final cigars of 2023 burned, and the first person to mess up and post here before midnight in their timezone owes a fiver of their choice to the recipient of my choice. Them's the rules...

I have to say that 2023 has probably gone by quicker than any other year of my 45 so far, and it brought quite a bit of personal, professional, and geographical change to my family and I. Almost all for the better, for sure. Aside from being the first full year I can remember since turning 18(ish) that I haven't smoked a cigar, it truly has been a great ride -- hell, I didn't even end up in the Emergency Room once this year!

Enjoy 2024, my friends. I treasure all the friendships and brotherhood that I have made here along the way.

I don't have a cigar, so you get two of my dogs:

View attachment 77232

And I'd take the dogs so they could get a Skittle.

How did you like it? I picked up a couple, contemplated buying a box but we ended up selling out a lot fast that I anticipated.

Definitely a great stick. I think it’s on the medium side. Special occasion cigar. I would smoke it maybe twice a year at the price it’s going for

Where did you purchase those ?

I purchased them June 27 of LAST year at da Page for only $69.99 for a box of 20 Churchills. They're Nica puros:

Screenshot_20240103-162447_Samsung Internet.jpg

I just went on their site to see the current price, and they're nowhere to be found. Idk if they only had a limited stock or what, but they don't have them now.

I found them at JR Cigars, but they want almost $100 for them. Mine have been sitting at 65% for 6 months. Here's JR link:

Too bad, after having this first one, at $70, I was gonna grab a few more boxes for aging. JR's price isn't bad, and they have coupons all the time. I have my box in the humi.. had to zoom in.. very top, upper left by 601s.. pretty box:

Screenshot_20240103-164536_Gallery.jpg

ETA: The link above is for the natty's.. NOT the Maduro... here is the maduro link:

There's also no recent reviews on there.. most recent is from 2021.. with most going back to 2015. Haven't seen anything recent on them. My box was made in Feb '23. Wonder if there was just a limited run on them? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Another mystery stick from Privada Cigar Club. I’m not a fan of these cartoon bands. I don’t know if I’m smoking a $3 cigar or a $30 cigar. The cello didn’t have much color. I changed my subscription to “Brian’s Box” for a month to see if I like it better. If not, I’ll try something different.

IMG_1237.jpeg