• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Finally decided to bust this beauty out. Hands down one of the best cigars I’ve ever had the pleasure of smoking. I believe this was gifted to me by @drunkfish3 when I first joined! Thank you brother!View attachment 77346
Pretty sure I sent you one of those right around the time you took a break. Anjeo 888 from around 2017 or something like that. 🙂

I haven't had any of their recent releases, but Buena Vista was one of those hidden gems amongst the masses back in the day.
Yeah, I remember that. This was a good cigar and well-constructed, it just didn't wow me in any way.

I purchased them June 27 of LAST year at da Page for only $69.99 for a box of 20 Churchills. They're Nica puros:

View attachment 77344

I just went on their site to see the current price, and they're nowhere to be found. Idk if they only had a limited stock or what, but they don't have them now.

I found them at JR Cigars, but they want almost $100 for them. Mine have been sitting at 65% for 6 months. Here's JR link:

Too bad, after having this first one, at $70, I was gonna grab a few more boxes for aging. JR's price isn't bad, and they have coupons all the time. I have my box in the humi.. had to zoom in.. very top, upper left by 601s.. pretty box:

View attachment 77345

ETA: The link above is for the natty's.. NOT the Maduro... here is the maduro link:

There's also no recent reviews on there.. most recent is from 2021.. with most going back to 2015. Haven't seen anything recent on them. My box was made in Feb '23. Wonder if there was just a limited run on them? 🤷‍♂️
It started from a partnership between Mayorga Coffee and JR Cigar when Lew Rothman was still at the helm. They were exclusive to JR Cigar and you couldn't buy them anywhere else, unless a shop was buying them from JR and re-selling them I guess. The Mayorga Maduro Robusto was a favorite of mine for just over two bucks a smoke. They are under four bucks a stick now, but if you sign up for their email (then later unsubscribe), you can pick up a box of 20 four around $58.00.
The last one I had was 2008 or 2009, so no idea if the blend/quality/tobacco used is still comparable.

Pretty sure I sent you one of those right around the time you took a break. Anjeo 888 from around 2017 or something like that. 🙂
Ohhhh damn you are right John😭 Well in that case my thanks goes to you brother! Thank you thank you, it might be my number one favorite of all time now

It started from a partnership between Mayorga Coffee and JR Cigar when Lew Rothman was still at the helm. They were exclusive to JR Cigar and you couldn't buy them anywhere else, unless a shop was buying them from JR and re-selling them I guess. The Mayorga Maduro Robusto was a favorite of mine for just over two bucks a smoke. They are under four bucks a stick now, but if you sign up for their email (then later unsubscribe), you can pick up a box of 20 four around $58.00.
The last one I had was 2008 or 2009, so no idea if the blend/quality/tobacco used is still comparable.

Interesting.. I knew they were an offshoot of the coffee, but that's about it. I'm not sure if da Page will have them again.. I don't even remember how I went about buying them. I'm always looking for value gems, and the price was great.

Having had one now, and enjoying it as much as I did, I wish I would have grabbed a few boxes. I'll definitely be on the lookout for them now.